Einstein and Eddington Tonight

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
The one off drama, Einstein and Eddington, starring David Tennant and Andy Serkis will air tonight on BBC Two at 9:10pm. It has an approximate running time of one hour and a half meaning it will end around 10:40pm. A preview clip from the drama can be viewed below;


You can also view a trailer for Einstein and Eddington here and a BBC press release about it here. After it's broadcast, Einstein and Eddington will be available on BBC iPlayer. It will be released on DVD on the eighth of November and go on sale at an RRP of £17.99. You can view more information about the DVD here. Will you be watching this tonight?
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Gaz 23 November 2008 at 13:03
    I didn't watch this. It's not my cup of tea.

    I watched Outnumbered instead. :D
  2. Becky 23 November 2008 at 17:43
    Cool, I caught about 5 minutes of this... it looked a tiny bit boring though.

    Bex
    The-OncomingStorm
  3. Conor 23 November 2008 at 17:53
    I didnt watch this, doesnt look like I would have liked it, watched Im a Celebrity instead.

Something to say?