Freema Agyeman Talks To The Daily Telegraph

By Mark
The Daily Telegraph have recently posted a new interview with Freema Agyeman who plays Martha Jones in both Doctor Who and it's spin-off show Torchwood. Freema talks about; Survivors, Little Dorrit, Doctor Who, Torchwood and much more in the interview and a quote can be viewed below;

“I couldn’t have wished for a better start to my career than Doctor Who,” she says. “It was like a rocket that blasted me up and as a consequence I have all these opportunities presented to me. It feels like it would be rude to say no.”

The full interview can be read here. Freema Agyeman will star as Jenny Collins in the BBC's remake of Survivors which kicks off tonight with the first episode at 9:00pm on BBC One. The first series will consist of six episodes and you can visit the show's official website here. Freema will also star in Little Dorrit tonight at 6:15pm on BBC One.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Becky 23 November 2008 at 17:43
    Nice icon of Freema there. Great post.

    Bex
    The-OncomingStorm
  2. Conor 23 November 2008 at 17:53
    Cool interview, Survivors sounds good, I might watch it.

Something to say?