Paterson Joseph BBC News Interview

By Mark
Paterson Joseph has recently spoken to BBC News about the rumours saying he will play The Doctor when David Tennant steps down from the role at the end of 2009. Betting odds are 3-1 and a quote from the interview with BBC News can be viewed below;

“His [the Doctor's] parameters are so vast. I don't see why he can't have more regenerations than the 13 that those who know think a Time Lord can have. In no other genre can you be believable as an immortal character. I love sci-fi for that, so yeah - I'm a big fan.”

You can read the full interview here on the official BBC News website. Paterson is no stranger to Doctor Who and appeared in the final two episodes of Doctor Who series one as the character Rodrick. Paterson is also well known for his roles in; Casualty, the Peep Show and Jekyll. He will star in the forthcoming remake of Survivors and a full list of his filmography can be found here. Would you like to see Paterson play The Doctor sometime in the future?
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Collin Kelley 22 November 2008 at 07:10
    Although I know many of the fanboys would hate it, I'd still like to see the Doctor regenerate as a woman.
  2. Anonymous 22 November 2008 at 10:25
    Rodrick was a good character, but I don't think I would want him to play the Doctor. I think David Morrisey is my best bet. He is the ebst I have heard of so far. He was OK in the clip for Children in Need.
  3. Conor 22 November 2008 at 15:18
    Cool post, that interview is good but I dont want him to be the Doctor.
  4. Becky 23 November 2008 at 17:44
    Great post, I wouldn't like him as the Doctor though.

    Bex
    The-OncomingStorm

Something to say?