Tardis And Torchwood Thank You's

By Mark
As you may have seen there are a few new features on Tardis and Torchwood Treasures recently.

Last Of The Timelords

I would like to thank Bad Wolf for the linking the episode reviews to the pictures (can be seen on the sidebar). Above is an example of one, the Last Of The Timelords one. Please note I made the pictures and episode reviews though. Bad Wolf is the owner of many sites. Here are his sites,
I highly recommend these;
Bad Wolf PR
Torchwood PR
John Simm PR
Thanks Bad Wolf for that.

Thanks for visiting Tardis And Torchwood Treasures

I would also like to thank Cloak for showing me a site that you can use the Scroll Generator to create writing. You may see this at the bottom of the page saying “Thanks for visiting Tardis and Torchwood Treasures”.
Cloak owns two sites which I highly recommend, here they are;
Heroes Destiny
Vortex Loop
Thanks to both Bad Wolf and cloak for helping.
Its much appreciated.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 1 August 2007 at 16:16
    Thx, highly appreciated

Something to say?