Torchwood Lost Souls Trailer

By Mark
A new trailer for the upcoming Torchwood audio adventure Lost Souls has now been released and is currently airing on various different BBC radio channels. It features audio clips from the story and is approximately 47 seconds long. You can listen to the trailer below;


Lost Souls is written by Joseph Lidster and will air on the tenth of September at 2:15pm on BBC Radio 4. It will be released on CD on the eleventh of September, a day after it's broadcast, and you can view an official synopsis for the story here. The cover for the CD can be seen here along with details.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. adv 3 September 2008 at 21:06
    Might want to listen to this, but unfortunately I'm at school! I might buy the disc though. The trailer seems good!
  2. DJ Rob Cyberman 4 September 2008 at 01:51
    Wow the BBC are doing this to coincide with the launch of CERN's LHC. Cool.....
  3. Mark 4 September 2008 at 19:30
    Yeah they are Rob :) I'll be missing it on it's first broadcast too as I'm at school but will definitely be listening to it on iPlayer as soon as I get in. I will also be buying the CD when it's released on Thursday :D

Something to say?