Site News - Possible New Layout

By Mark
I have recently been working on a new look for the site and am happy to say that I have now completed it. You can view the possible new layout here. The question is shoud I stick with the current design or change to the new one? Well here's the chance for you to get involved, a poll has been added to the sidebar of this site asking which of the two designs you prefer. The poll will close on the 24th August and the option with the most votes will either stay on the site or end up on the site. I have also started working on new pages for the site including a video page, a gallery, episode guides, character guides and much more. The new pages will be added to the site as and when they are completed. Which layout do you prefer?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

10 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 9 August 2008 at 20:07
    To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.
  2. Anonymous 9 August 2008 at 20:07
    Great New Layout! It looks better! This one is great but the new one also looks good! Great!!!
  3. Conor 9 August 2008 at 20:10
    Well done on ur new layout it looks fantastic! I voted for it. Hope all goes well Mark :D
  4. D.R.P. 9 August 2008 at 22:25
    Great post, I voted for the New Layout.
  5. crmhpfan 10 August 2008 at 01:15
    I don't know...the old layout is easier on the eyes but the new one looks way more cooler :D
  6. Doctor Who Hideout 10 August 2008 at 10:36
    Cool Post. Your new layout is just Fantastic, it got my vote. The amount of work you put in the layout really shows. Good Luck with your site and future Enhancements.
  7. Unknown 10 August 2008 at 12:12
    I voted for the new layout. Although I think the current layout is really good (great banner as well) I just think the new one is a lot better.
  8. Collin Kelley 10 August 2008 at 16:00
    I voted or the new one.
  9. The Powerful Boy 12 August 2008 at 06:06
    I voted for the new one
  10. Anonymous 17 August 2008 at 18:38
    Ok so although most people prefer the newer layout I prefer the one thats on now as it isnt too hard to look at.

Something to say?