The Great Cover Debate - Vote Dalek

By Mark
A Radio Times cover themed on Doctor Who and featuring the Daleks has the possibility of becoming one of the best magazine covers of all time. It was the week that the episode Dalek aired and the week of the last general election when the cover featured on the magazine and you can vote online for it here. The results for The Great Cover Debate will be revealed during Magazine Week which starts this year on the 29th September and runs through till the 5th October. Have you voted for the Dalek Radio Times cover?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Conor 9 August 2008 at 19:13
    Cool post, that cover looks really cool I will vote for it.
  2. Anonymous 9 August 2008 at 20:05
    Cool! I have voted for it! Vote Dalek, Not Saxon
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 10 August 2008 at 10:29
    Great Post. This cover of the Radio Times was fantastic, I think I still have a copy somewhere in my house. To be honest, in my opinion this is the second best Doctor Who related cover for the Radio Times with the first being Davros in Series Four. I have voted for the Dalek cover and hope it wins.

Something to say?