David Duchovny in Doctor Who?

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
In the latest issue of the Radio Times, David Duchovny revealed that he would love a part in Doctor Who. Famous for his role as Mulder in the X Files, he said he would rather play a baddie in the show than The Doctor himself;

"I love Doctor Who and I remember the first one, which was wonderful in its low-tech quality," he told the magazine. "I also loved the theme song, which sounded like The Cure to me."Which character would I like to play in Doctor Who? Who's the bad guy? The Dalek? OK, I'll play him."

The new X Files movie, starring David Duchovny, will hit the cinemas on the 1st August this year. David is also well known for his role in Californication and you can find out more about his film and TV work here. What do you think of this news?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 25 July 2008 at 16:38
    Cool Image. I wouldnt mind him being in Who, having watched X-Files (Plus looking forward to the film) I think he is a good actor.
  2. D.R.P. 25 July 2008 at 17:40
    he is an awesome actor and I love to watch the X-Files!
    I wouldn't mind him at all to be in Doctor Who as a baddie (Or maybe even as the Doctor himself)
    Nice image as well.
  3. Anonymous 25 July 2008 at 18:40
    i just cant see anyone else being the doctor except Tennant i got used to him as thedoc instantly
  4. Mark 25 July 2008 at 18:45
    Thanks for your comments everyone and I know what you mean Rhys, welcome to the site by the way. I agree David Tennant is the perfect Doctor and in my opinion the best. I'm not saying the previous Doctors or the ones who will be after him are/will be bad at all but at the moment I can't see anyone being better than the 10th Doctor. David Tennant is a fantastic actor and is very well suited to the role.
  5. Anonymous 25 July 2008 at 19:38
    Hmm he probably wouldn't be too bad in DW
    Never really watched X Files much but it looks ok
    DT is still my fave Doctor at the mo though lol
  6. Conor 26 July 2008 at 19:36
    Great post and image, it would be good if he was in Doctor Who, but not as the Doctor XD

Something to say?