Torchwood Captain John Hart Figure

By Mark
Scificollector recently released an image of the upcoming Captain John Hart figure. Captain John Hart appeared in episodes one, twelve and thirteen of Torchwood series two and was played by James Marsters. An image of the Captain John figure can be seen above, click the image to enlarge it. This figure will join the Blowfish in Wave 2 of the Torchwood figures and you can see an image of the Blowfish figure here. Click here to view the wave one set of Torchwood figures which are expected for release in Autumn. Wave 2 figures will be released at a later date but at the moment it's not known when. Figures of Owen, Toshiko and Ianto are also in the making and will be released at some stage in the future according to Scificollector. What do you think of the Captain John Hart figure?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. D.R.P. 25 July 2008 at 19:43
    great post I love the figure! I hope I will be getting some of these soon!
  2. Collin Kelley 25 July 2008 at 19:45
    I would love to know how Character Options decides on the "waves." You would think the rest of the Torchwood team would come out before a secondary character like Captain John.
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 25 July 2008 at 20:05
    Cool Post. This figure looks good. Glad Torchwood Figures are being made despite its target Audience of Audlts. I doubt I would buy this as I have no other Who related figures. Cant wait to see the other figures.
  4. Brad 25 July 2008 at 21:52
    Oooh - Captain John figure with gun and katana. A must buy for me, thanks for posting this. Your site is ace.
  5. Conor 26 July 2008 at 19:37
    The Captain John figure looks great, as do all the other TW figures, cant wait to get em!

Something to say?