Doctor Who Turn Left TV Trailer

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
A new trailer for Turn Left, the eleventh episode of Doctor Who Series 4, is now airing in between advert breaks on various different BBC Channels across the United Kingdom. The trailer features a few new clips and can be seen below;

Turn Left is written by Russell T Davies and will air at 6:40pm on BBC One this Saturday. You can view the synopsis for the episode here and the next time trailer for the episode here. What do you think of the TV trailer for Turn Left?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

 

6 comments so far.

  1. adv 16 June 2008 at 19:19
    It's mostly the same as the Next Time trailer, but the episode looks fantastically brilliant!!!
  2. Conor 16 June 2008 at 19:38
    Cool Post the trailer is great but I agree with vassilator not many new clips :(
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 16 June 2008 at 20:43
    Good Trailer. Turn Left looks Good, but it wont be the best of Series Four, that will be the Finale ;) Great Picture by the way.
  4. adv 16 June 2008 at 21:25
    I've credited you now! I'm sorry about that! Won't happen again without crediting! I love all the pictures you do in the posts! How do you do them?
  5. Collin Kelley 16 June 2008 at 23:33
    I wonder what the hell "Turn Left" is going to turn out to mean. Something ominous and horrible I'm sure.
  6. Anonymous 17 June 2008 at 12:20
    Can't wait. Also, series 4 vol 3 pic now on play.com

Something to say?