Doctor Who Rose's Return Press Coverage

By Mark
As you probably already know this week sees the anticipated return of Rose Tyler in Doctor Who. After her emotional goodbye with The Doctor in 2006, she is finally back and all the TV magazines have got the inside story on it. To start with the Radio Times have an exclusive interview with Russell T Davies, the man who brought Doctor Who back to our screens in 2005. In the interview he talks about the purpose of The Doctor's companions and much more. There are also short interviews with Billie Piper, Catherine Tate and Freema Agyeman. You can find all of this and more in this week's issue of the Radio Times which is on sale now at the price of £1.05. TV & Satellite Week also have an interview with Russell T Davies who answers 10 questions for the magazine. As well as this the magazine has a list of Rose's best moments and is now on sale at the price of £1.10. The cover for this issue can be seen on the left, click to enlarge it. Most other TV listing magazines, like Total TV Guide, also feature an article about Rose's return and scans from some of the magazines can be found here on Blogtor Who. Will you be buying any of these magazines?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

6 comments so far.

  1. adv 17 June 2008 at 16:47
    I've got both copies, and am keeping them safe, hopefully to be worth something in the future! And by the way. Radio Times is priced £1.05 and not £1.10!
    I love the cover, I think its great having Rose, the Doctor, Donna and Martha all on the same cover!
  2. Collin Kelley 17 June 2008 at 18:18
    I LOVE that Radio Times cover. I need to see if I can round that up here in the states.
  3. Anonymous 17 June 2008 at 18:20
    Great Post I got my copy of all them magazines and its good to see Rose is getting all the attention as I think she deserves it!
  4. Mark 17 June 2008 at 18:47
    I love the Radio times cover too :) Thanks for your comments, I've corrected the price Vassilator and it's to be hoped you get your hands on a copy Collin ;)
  5. Mark 17 June 2008 at 18:51
    By the way Collin if you can't there are scans up on Blogtor Who of the article. When clicked bigger you can read them ;)
  6. Doctor Who Hideout 17 June 2008 at 19:45
    Cool Magazine Covers. avent been able to recieve my Copy of the Radio Times, yet. Should get it tomorrow, hopefully. Cant wait for the RTD Interview.

Something to say?