Doctor Who Turn Left Next Time Trailer

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
A trailer for Turn Left, the 11th episode of Doctor Who Series 4, was shown after last night's episode of Doctor Who. The trailer features clips of Donna Noble, Rose Tyler, U.N.I.T and much more. It can be viewed below;

Turn Left is written by Russell T Davies and will air on BBC One this Saturday at 6:40pm. In other news it was recently announced that Russell T Davies will be awarded an OBE for his services to drama, congratulations Russell.
What do you think of the next time trailer?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

3 comments so far.

  1. D.R.P. 15 June 2008 at 19:01
    Cool post I can't wait it looks awesome. =D
  2. Doctor Who Hideout 15 June 2008 at 19:11
    Great Image. Turn Left looks better then I thought it would be. Rose hopefully is a more depndet Person that the annoying one we had in the Second Series. But, whats with the Plastic Beetle on Donna's Back O.o only time will tell.
  3. Conor 15 June 2008 at 22:07
    Great Post and nice picture I cannot wait for Turn Left as it is the episode iv been waiting for all this series! YAY ROSE!

Something to say?