Harkness & Smith

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
According to an article in today’s Daily Star, both Captain Jack Harkness and Sarah Jane Smith will return to Doctor Who for the Series 4 finale. If this is true this means alongside The Doctor to fight the enemy of the episode, rumoured to be Davros, will be Rose, Martha, Donna, Jack and Sarah Jane. K9 and Astrid are also rumoured to appear in the episode. The article goes onto say that both Jack and Sarah Jane will return because The Doctor will be seriously hurt in an explosion.

John Barrowman is quoted as saying;
“Let’s just say there is always the possibility that when the Doctor needs help to fight off someone or something, he calls on Jack. He is the muscle and guns man. I can’t say too much – wait and see.”

Elisabeth Sladen is quoted as saying;
“I’ve just heard I’m coming back (to Doctor Who). I’m so excited.”

If all of this is true, I can see that this is going to be one of the best Doctor Who finales to date. More confirmation of Davros appearing came after Character Options revealed they would be releasing a “Series 4” remote controlled Davros later this year. The Daily Star article can be found here.
What do you think of this news?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 21 January 2008 at 21:00
    awesum this sounds brill
  2. Collin Kelley 22 January 2008 at 15:19
    Yay, Sarah Jane! Out of all the rumours I've heard, I wanted Sarah Jane returning to Doctor Who to happen most of all. I guess if they can bring Rose back from another dimension, they can reconstitute Astrid into human/alien form, too. lol
  3. Gaz 22 January 2008 at 19:29
    This sounds great! I am really hoping this happens!

Something to say?