Lucky In Love

By Mark
Last night at the London Science Museum, Voyage Of The Damned was shown for the first time in front of a large audience. The press attended the Voyage Of The Damned screening so as you can imagine Doctor Who is heavily covered in today's news, most papers and websites have reported on David Tennant's on screen kiss with Kylie Minogue. At the press launch David Tennant managed to talk to BBC News, he spoke about the recent "leaving" rumours;

"Catherine Tate stitched me up good and proper. I started getting all these phone calls on Saturday lunchtime saying apparently you're leaving Doctor Who,Catherine Tate's just announced it on Radio 2 - thanks Catherine! I said to her on Monday morning did you know you've caused a minor diplomatic incident? She was completely oblivious that the phone had been ringing off the hook. I'm doing four more specials and beyond that no one's asked me to make any decisions and I'm quite happy to be enigmatic for as long as possible,"

It's great to hear that there is still a chance of David playing The Doctor in series 5, I would love him to appear in Doctor Who as long as he feels is right for him. He's my favourite Doctor and a great actor. If you want to stay away from Voyage Of The Damned spoilers you may want to know that some news broadcasts and papers may reveal some heavy plot spoilers in upcoming days.
In other news festive features have been added to the Doctor Who Comic Maker for door number 18 of the Doctor Who Adventure Calendar and an interview with Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner and Phil Collinson has been added for door number 19. Also an exciting new Torchwood series two trailer is now available to watch here, more news on the new Torchwood trailer will be posted tomorrow.
What do you think of The Doctor/Astrid kiss?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Conan 21 December 2007 at 22:55
    well, so far, I think it's stupid. The Doctor's always been basically asexual and now it seems he's kissing everyone; Cassandra/Rose, Madame de Pompadour (I know they both started it, but he wasn't exactly complaining, was he?)

Something to say?