Sarah Jane Adventures Finale Night

By Mark
Picture above was made by me.
Tonight sees The Sarah Jane Adventures Series 1 come to an end for CBBC channel viewers. However for non CBBC channel views there is still another week to go before they have seen both parts of The Lost Boy. The Lost Boy Part 1 airs for the first time on BBC 1 at 5pm, previously shown last week on the CBBC channel at 5:30pm. The Lost Boy Part 2 airs for the first time tonight at 5:30pm on the CBBC channel. Here is tonight's Sarah Jane Adventures schedule;
  • The Lost Boy Part 1 - BBC1 - 5pm
  • The Lost Boy Part 2 - CBBC - 5:30pm
After watching the climatic first part of The Lost Boy , I know that it's going to be a great ending to the first series of The Sarah Jane Adventures. I'm hoping for a second series of The Sarah Jane Adventures to be announced. Are you?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 19 November 2007 at 18:54
    Elisabeth Sladen said theres been talk of a second series!!!!
  2. Collin Kelley 19 November 2007 at 20:40
    I want a boxed set of DVDs for series one pronto! I do hope there are many more series to follow.

Something to say?