Time Crash Update

By Mark
On the BBC Children In Need website, Time Crash is now available for a second viewing. You can watch Time Crash again by clicking here. Also you can view an exclusive Doctor Who Confidential for Time Crash here. However both videos will be removed from the Children In Need website this Friday.
In other news the Children In Need Telethon’s viewing figures peaked between 20:15pm and 20:30pm, which is the time that Time Crash was broadcast. In total Time Crash was viewed by 10.9 million people, with a 45% audience share. I thought Time Crash was amazing and full of memorable quotes like “You were my Doctor”. There is now an episode guide for Time Crash on the BBC Doctor Who Website which you can read here.
This year Children In Need managed to raise a record breaking £19,089,771 and you can raise more money for Children In Need by donating money here.
Congratulations to Children In Need for raising so much money.
Did you enjoy Time Crash?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 18 November 2007 at 22:20
    I loved the Time Crash special. But I think we were watching David Tennant fulfill a childhood dream rather than watching Doctor Who meet Doctor Who. I have to admit, I got choked up when David said "You were my Doctor". I'm happy for him and I'm glad we got to see it. Steve, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

Something to say?