Tonight's Sarah Jane Adventures Schedule (29/10/07)

By Mark
Picture above was made by me.
Warriors Of The Kudlak Part 2 and Whatever Happened To Sarah Jane Part 1 will air on television tonight. While non CBBC channel viewers are waiting to see what happens in the second exciting part of "Warriors Of The Kudlak", CBBC Channel viewers are excited to see the first part of "Whatever Happened To Sarah Jane" today.
Tonight's schedule for Sarah Jane Adventures is as follows;
  • Warriors Of The Kudlak Part 2 - BBC - 5pm
  • Whatever Happened To Sarah Jane Part 1 - CBBC - 5:30pm

I hope you all enjoy watching The Sarah Jane Adventures tonight. I’m really excited and can’t wait to watch “Whatever Happened To Sarah Jane” Part 1. I managed to pick up my copy of the Sarah Jane Adventures Invasion Of The Bane DVD today from Tesco at the price of £9.97.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?