Don't Forget Utopia

By Mark

All you Utopians, out there don't forget to watch Utopia tonight at 7:15pm on BBC1. Jacks back and it will be brilliant.
The Picture above was made by me and is copyright to Tardis And Torchwood Treasures.
Here's a brief synopsis;
Jack's back! As Captain Jack storms back into the Doctor's life, the Tardis is thrown out of control, to the end of the universe, in tonight's episode of Russell T Davies's Doctor Who. There, they find the savage Futurekind ruling the wilderness, while a lonely Professor tries in vain to save the last of the human race.

Here is the clip preview of Utopia from Totally Doctor Who;




I Love the line where Jack says "Oh I've Missed This"
Enjoy My Post.
Please Comment Below.
Thanks.

P.S : I went to the Trafford Centre Meet Doctor Who Monsters today and it was brilliant, Images of the event will be uploaded today or tomorrow.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?