Children of Time Wallpaper - New Dimensions

By Mark
After posting an exclusive wallpaper I made on Sunday, I have had a few requests for various different things. Some people have requested the addition of more characters to the wallpaper and some people have requested the wallpaper to be available in different dimensions. Seeing as there is a lack of room on the wallpaper, I unfortunately won't be adding the extra characters but have managed to make both versions the wallpaper available in different sizes. Both colour variants are now available in the sizes; 1280 x 1024 and 600 x 800. The blue version of the wallpaper can be downloaded in 1280 x 1024 format here and 600 x 800 format here whereas the red version of the wallpaper can be downloaded in 1280 x 1024 format here and 600 x 800 format here. You can also find the original versions of the wallpaper, which are sized 1024 x 764, here.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Lenore Mariah 17 February 2009 at 16:58
    Thank you so much! I'll probably be taking turns and use them both, because I can't decide which one I like the best.
  2. TheSkylark56 17 February 2009 at 18:23
    how did yu get the animated gif banner ive made one but just keeps on comin up with one image
  3. Mark 17 February 2009 at 20:21
    No problem, I'm glad I could help Lenore :) Welcome to the site JET, I've left a comment on how I did so on your site's chatbox, hope that helps :D

Something to say?