Doctor Who Collect and Build Vespiform Figure

By Mark
Character Options have recently released an image of a new Doctor Who collect and build figure that they will be releasing later this year. The figure is of the Vespiform from The Unicorn and the Wasp which was the seventh episode of Doctor Who series four and you can view a full image of the figure here. It can be built from several collectable parts which will all be available in a new wave of re-released Doctor Who series four figures and more information about this figure can be read here. Will you be collecting all of the parts in order to build this Vespiform figure? (Please note that the icon in this post was made by me and may be used elsewhere if credit is given where due, thanks)
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 12 January 2009 at 21:36
    i love the vespiform it is my fav monster but y re-release all the series 4 figures ive already got some .
  2. Collin Kelley 13 January 2009 at 00:27
    It's a shame that Character Options is releasing the Vespiform parts with re-releases rather than new figures. I cannot believe they haven't released a Jenny figure, a different version of Donna (maybe in a suit), a new Rose with her giant gun. I think they are missing the boat on some new figures.
  3. Mark 13 January 2009 at 20:22
    Hiya, thanks for your comments and welcome to the site Anonymous. I have to agree, I'm quite annoyed about this as I already have all the series four figures. I might have to pass on this and Collin, I've got my fingers crossed for all three of those figures you mentioned. Without much Doctor Who on the TV, I think it's pretty safe to say that Character Options will be going back through past episodes to find new characters to make. More information about new figures will be posted tomorrow :D

Something to say?