David Tennant Narrates Swarm Tonight

By Mark
David Tennant will be the narrator for the first part of Swarm, a TV Documentary looking at some on nature’s incredible invasions, tonight at 9pm on BBC One. Tonight’s part will take a look at many invasions including the time when thousands of killer bees all invaded a football pitch at once. The second part of this documentary will also be narrated by David Tennant and air next Sunday at 9pm on BBC One. Will you be watching this when it broadcasts on television later tonight?
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 4 January 2009 at 22:02
    I've just watched Swarm and all through the programme I had wondered whether or not the voice was his. He wasn't even mentioned in the credits...
  2. Anonymous 4 January 2009 at 23:36
    I watched it!!! Was really fascinating, parts of it looked so unreal. And that honeybee man was just weird! The birds of Rome were brilliant too.

    It's weird because it feels as if I am forgetting David almost due to the immense media attention Matt Smith is getting atm. But for me, I think David Tennant and Matt will be both my Doctors. :D
    Matt looks marvellous.
  3. Anonymous 5 January 2009 at 01:17
    I wish. The documentary sounds interesting in of itself, and with David Tennant narrating... unfortunately I'm in the US, so no hope of watching it anytime soon, I guess!
  4. Mark 5 January 2009 at 09:18
    Thanks for your comments everyone, I watched Swarm too and you're right, it was very interesting :) Welcome to the site Tom, Anonymous and Baethan, I noticed his name wasn't in the credits either so It got me wondering if it was at the beginning of the programme maybe. Also I know what you mean Anonymous, I feel the same way, I think Matt will be brilliant but some people might get so excited about seeing Matt that it will ruin the specialness of David Tennant's last episodes, I hope it doesn't and doubt it will though. :) Also, I've got my fingers crossed that Swarm will air over in the US for your Baethan and if not, there might be other places to watch it online :D Thanks once again for your comments. Did anyone else catch this last night? I can't wait for the second part.
  5. Anonymous 5 January 2009 at 16:05
    David's name was at the beginning and I loved the program.
  6. yourfatmuma 14 January 2009 at 19:01
    I need help!! As you all watched the programme maybe you can help me. What was the name of the jellyfish like animals that were featured at the very end of the 2nd part of swarm?? Please help!!! I really want to know and its driving me mad!!!!!!!1

Something to say?