Merry Christmas Everyone

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Today is Christmas Eve and there are now only a few hours to go until Christmas day itself. I'd like to take this time to wish all of my readers a merry Christmas and hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Last year, I made a Doctor Who Christmas video to to Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" and you can view it below if you want to, enjoy;


Make sure you don't forget that this year's Doctor Who Christmas special, The Next Doctor, will air tomorrow at 6pm on BBC One. It will be followed by two new episodes of Doctor Who Confidential and more information about these episodes can be found here in a previous post. A further reminder with full details of the schedule will be posted tomorrow. I hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy watching every last minute of The Next Doctor.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Collin Kelley 24 December 2008 at 21:23
    Happy Christmas! Thanks for the excellent website and keeping us all up to speed on all things Who. Cheers!
  2. Anonymous 24 December 2008 at 21:33
    Very cool post and superb image, this site is brilliant and that video you made is awesome. I am really looking forward to Christmas and The Next Doctor and I hope you have a Merry Christmas. :D
  3. Mark 25 December 2008 at 15:37
    Thanks for your kind comments, Merry Christmas to you too :) Not long till The Next Doctor now, I can't wait :D

Something to say?