David Tennant - Love's Labour's Lost

By Mark
Love's Labour's Lost, a production by the Royal Shakespeare Company, officially opened with its press night on Wednesday. Previews started on the second of October and the play will run until the fifteenth of November. David Tennant is one of the stars in the production and plays the character Berowne. The play has opened to fantastic reviews by the press and more information about the play in general can be viewed here. I'd like to take this time to wish David and the rest of the cast the very best for their time on the production and hope everyone involved enjoys it. After Love's Labour's Lost, a London run of Hamlet will begin. David will play the title character, Hamlet, and the opening night will be the third of December.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Becky 11 October 2008 at 13:30
    Great post, I might persuade my parents to let me see this... It may take a while, but I'm sure I'll be able to. :)

    Bex
    The-OncomingStorm
  2. Conor 12 October 2008 at 15:39
    Great post I would love to see David in this.

Something to say?