Ask Russell T Davies Anything

By Mark
The BBC are giving you the opportunity to ask Russell T Davies literally anything for an upcoming interview which will take place on Sunday. Russell will be interviewed live at the Cheltenham Literary Festival and the best questions sent in will be asked to him. I've sent in my question and you can send in your questions by following this link here. The interview will broadcast live on the BBC News Channel at 4:20pm this upcoming Sunday. Have you sent in a question for Russell to answer?
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Amy. 10 October 2008 at 20:10
    Hi, Could I interview you for MTWM? MDWM sent me. Please get back to me on amy.douglas3@googlemail.com ASAP.
  2. Conor 11 October 2008 at 12:22
    Great post I sent Russell a question and it will be great if it gets picked!

Something to say?