Jenny - I'm Just a Girl

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Here is my latest fan video, this one is set to “I'm Just a Girl” by No Doubt and is all about The Doctor's daughter Jenny. All the clips used in the video are from Doctor Who series 4 episode 6 “The Doctor's Daughter” and are copyright to the BBC. Enjoy;


Universal Music Group hold copyright ownership of the song and any comments on this video would be appreciated whether they are on this post or on the Youtube page here, thanks in advance. You can view my Youtube channel and all of my other videos here.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 6 September 2008 at 20:39
    I saw the vid on yt and it is amazing
    I love it
    Cool pic btw
  2. Conor 6 September 2008 at 21:06
    Ooo cool video its great and cool image as well.
  3. Anonymous 6 September 2008 at 22:41
    sorry but that is just sad!
  4. The Powerful Boy 7 September 2008 at 08:32
    cool image and video mark
    well done.
    wish i could make vids like you
  5. Brad 8 September 2008 at 15:10
    Great vid Mark! You are so good at making them!

Something to say?