BBC One Eye of the Gorgon Repeat

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Both parts of Eye of the Gorgon, the 3rd and 4th episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures series one, will be repeated on BBC One this afternoon. The parts will run back to back and begin transmission at 3:05pm. BBC One are repeating the first series every Sunday to get prepared for the forthcoming second series which will begin on the twenty ninth of September. Next weekend both parts of Warriors of Kudlak will be repeated.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Conor 7 September 2008 at 13:45
    I might watch this but I may not cos I recently saw it on CBBC. Nice image.
  2. Anonymous 7 September 2008 at 14:58
    Can't Belive They Delayed it by a hour :(
  3. Anonymous 7 September 2008 at 16:12
    I missed it. :-(

Something to say?