Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale Preview

By Mark
Some previews of Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale, a book written by Russell T Davies and Benjamin Cook, have now appeared online. These previews include scans from pages inside the book and extracts from the publication. You can view the page scans below but please be aware that one of them contains an explicit word;

You can view the text extracts from the book online by following this link here. The book will consist of 512 pages and be released on the twenty fifth of September. It will be published by BBC books and at the moment there are only plans to release it as a hardback.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Brad 16 September 2008 at 16:08
    Cool post. I will be buying this book and if I get change, I may go to a signing.
  2. Conor 16 September 2008 at 17:07
    This book looks great I think I will get it.
  3. Anonymous 19 September 2008 at 15:22
    bastards
  4. Rhi 19 September 2008 at 15:23
    stop it anonymous, although I don't know why one chapter is called b*******, they must know some kids are gonna get this
  5. Doctor Who Hideout 20 September 2008 at 14:39
    Cool post. 'The Writer's Tale' looks ok. Not to sure if I will get it right away or wait until I know im going to the Cardiff signing.

Something to say?