David Tennant Award Nominations Roundup

By Mark
David Tennant was recently nominated in the "Best Actor in a Sci Fi TV Show or Movie" category at the Scream 2008 awards and is up against Robert Downey Jr, Harrison Ford, Dwayne Johnson, Edward James Olmos and Will Smith. The ceremony will take place on the twenty first of October and you can vote online for David here. David has also been nominated in the "Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series" category at this year's TONY (Time Out New York) awards. The award ceremony will take place on the twenty first of September and you can vote online for him here. Good luck to David, fingers crossed he wins these awards. I've voted for David, have you?
 

4 comments so far.

  1. amilesmck 16 September 2008 at 07:18
    I would vote for him!
    And I'm just wondering could you Follow me? Just start following or leave a comment if you want to.
  2. Conor 16 September 2008 at 17:06
    I am going to vote for David he deserves more awards.
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 20 September 2008 at 14:37
    Cool post. I voted for David Tennant. I wish him good luck but I dont think he will win. He is a great actor but he is against even more popular actors from the US.
  4. Anonymous 26 September 2008 at 14:04
    I have voted for David Tennant at the scream awards website, but I don't know how he'll beat big star names like Harrison Ford and Robert Downey Jr.

Something to say?