Doctor Who New Adventures Audio Set

By Mark
BBC Audiobooks have now revealed the cover for their upcoming Doctor Who audio set "New Adventures". The set will feature three audiobooks and they are as follows; The Many Hands, Martha in the Mirror and Snowglobe 7. In the set; Freema Agyeman will read The Many Hands, Georgia Moffett will read Martha in the Mirror and David Troughton will read Snowglobe 7. All of the stories have previously been released as books and feature The Doctor and Martha Jones. The set will be released on the ninth of October and go on sale at an RRP of £25.00. Will you be buying this Doctor Who audio set?
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Brad 21 September 2008 at 19:39
    This looks great. I don't think I'll buy but I may do.
  2. Anonymous 21 September 2008 at 19:44
    Great Post Mark

    Kyle
    Doctor Who Mad Online
  3. Conor 21 September 2008 at 20:14
    Great post but I dont think ill get that.
  4. Anonymous 21 September 2008 at 22:55
    I'm tempted to buy this.
  5. Karen (Euro Crime) 22 September 2008 at 09:55
    I've just started reading Snowglobe 7 and have read the other two but if I hadn't I'd give this a go. I've enjoyed the ones narrated by Freema so far. I'm waiting on the library for The Pirate Loop audio to turn up.

Something to say?