Torchwood Series 3 Filming Photos

By Mark
Filming started on the third series of Torchwood six days ago and various pictures from filming have now appeared online. Eve Myles, Kai Owen and Paul Copley have all been spotted on set and a selection of photos from filming can be seen below;

Thanks to Brian Damage for the following photos and the one above;

Thanks to Brigade Leader for the following photos;

Torchwood Series 3 will consist of one story titled "Children of Earth" and will broadcast over one week in Spring 2009. There will be five episodes and the whole series will be directed by Euros Lyn. Thanks once again to Brian Damage and Brigade Leader for allowing me to post these filming photos on the site.

 

6 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 25 August 2008 at 13:27
    Cool Post. Cool Filming Pictures. I would go out and about looking for filming but knowing me I would most likely end up point the camera the wrong way. Cant wait for Children of the Earth in Spring but I doubt it will be as good as Series two was.
  2. Conor 25 August 2008 at 15:21
    Cool post I wish I could watch the filming. I cant wait for Torchwood Series 3.
  3. Collin Kelley 25 August 2008 at 16:58
    Great pics. When do Martha and Mickey show up? :)
  4. Anonymous 26 August 2008 at 09:54
    Hey thanks so so much for sharing.

    I'm from Australia and I am making the trip to Wale on the 16th of Sept, especially to try and watch Torchwood film and grab some autographs. *grins*

    This gives me hope that I may actually succeed.
  5. crmhpfan 27 August 2008 at 08:00
    Awesome Pics, can't wait 'till some more come out. Hopefully ABC will pick up the rights for Series 3 :D
  6. Anonymous 31 August 2008 at 15:10
    Great pics, thanks for sharing - but where's Jack??

Something to say?