Torchwood Calendar 2009

By Mark
The cover for the Torchwood 2009 calendar has now been revealed by Danilo and can be seen above. Captain Jack Harkness features on the front cover and the calendar will go on sale next month at an RRP of £7.99. The predicted date of release is the first of September. It will join the Doctor Who 2009 calendar, which you can find out more about here, on the shelves and will be the second Torchwood calendar to date. In other news filming for the third series of Torchwood began in Cardiff yesterday and both Eve Myles and Kai Owen have been spotted on set. Will you be buying the Torchwood calendar for 2009?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 20 August 2008 at 06:50
    This looks neat. Though if I had to choose between a Torchwood calendar or a Doctor Who calendar, I think I'd go with a Doctor Who one. Still, this looks neat.
  2. crmhpfan 20 August 2008 at 08:06
    Ooh, nice. Except I think the picture of Jack is from Season 1...oh well great post and keep up the good work Mark :D.
  3. Conor 20 August 2008 at 11:58
    Cool post, the Torchwood calendar looks great I might get it.
  4. Doctor Who Hideout 20 August 2008 at 16:11
    Cool post. The Covers looks simple. I’m getting the Doctor Who Calendar instead.

Something to say?