New Doctor Who Cardboard Cutouts

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Following the release of The Doctor, Martha, Cybermen and Dalek standees, five more cardboard cutouts have now gone on sale. The new cardboard cutouts are of; The Master, an Ood, a Scarecrow, a Weeping Angel and K9. They have all gone on sale at an RRP of £27.99 apart from K9 who is being sold at the cheaper price of £15.99 due to the fact that he's smaller than the others. Will you be buying any of these new Doctor Who carboard cutouts?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Conor 19 August 2008 at 19:21
    Cool post those cutouts looks cut but I dont get them.
  2. Anonymous 20 August 2008 at 13:17
    They look great but as they are too expensive I wont be getting them. Also my room is like already invaded in mini daleks and stuff so I don't know where one would fit. Maybe i would dangle it from the ceiling. Mmmm
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 20 August 2008 at 16:07
    Cool Post. These new cut outs look cool. The Scarecrow and K9 look the best. Doubt I will get any, cost to much.
  4. Anonymous 14 September 2008 at 15:28
    So where can I buy these? Also, any 4th doc cut outs?

Something to say?