The Sarah Jane Adventures Series One Repeats

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Starting from today, BBC One will be repeating the first series of The Sarah Jane Adventures every Sunday to get prepared for the forthcoming second series. The repeats kick off this afternoon at 2pm with both parts of Revenge of the Slitheen and the episodes will be available on BBC iPlayer shortly after each broadcast. It doesn't look like there will be a repeat of Invasion of the Bane and you can find out more information about these repeats here on the BBC's Doctor Who site.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 31 August 2008 at 10:42
    Great! I will be watching! Canm't wait! I haven't seen them for 1 year.

    Great Post
  2. Doctor Who Hideout 31 August 2008 at 10:46
    Cool Post and Great Image. I dont know if I will watch the repeat. Will most likely watch the Repeats on iPlayer if I miss them. Cant wait for the Second Series this September/October/November.
  3. Brad 31 August 2008 at 14:05
    cool post. i watched revenge of the slitheen with my best mate today! I don't think I'll be watching the next eps as I have been watching the monday repeats.
  4. Conor 31 August 2008 at 22:28
    Cool post and nice picture, Im not going to watch these repeats as I have been watching them weekly on CBBC for the past 10 weeks.
  5. The Powerful Boy 1 September 2008 at 06:53
    wont be watching them. seen them so many times

Something to say?