HMV Doctor Who Series Four Box Set

By Mark
HMV have updated their website and are now listing the Doctor Who series four box set. Accompanying information on the site is an image of what seems to be an alternate box set design which will be sold exclusively in their store. The image of the cover is only available at the moment in a small size and can be seen on the left. Amazon and Woolworths have also designed exclusive box sets in the past and may or may not for the show's fourth series. Play will be releasing the normal box set but with five exclusive postcards, you can read more about that here. More news will be posted as it is revealed.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Collin Kelley 31 August 2008 at 20:46
    Oooh, I like that box design. I may have to get someone to round that up for me.
  2. Conor 31 August 2008 at 22:27
    Cool post if I see that boxset is HMV I will get it as I think its a lot better then the other one.
  3. The Powerful Boy 1 September 2008 at 06:51
    cool post. I like this one. this is what I'll be getting
  4. Anonymous 3 September 2008 at 10:24
    where can i post news tips as i have just found the web address for the test launch(in Tyne area) for the doctor who dvd files.

    http://www.dwdvdfiles.com/

    one hing to note, is that the dvd's cover new episodes, while the magazine cover both(mainly new)

    28 issues planned.

Something to say?