Doctor Who Plush Adipose

By Mark
Character Options have now released an image of the upcoming plush Adipose toy. The Adipose appeared in Partners in Crime, the first episode of Doctor Who series four, and according to Argos the toy will be released sometime next month. It's the first in the line of Doctor Who plush toys and will go on sale at the price of £9.99. Will you be buying the plush Adipose?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

13 comments so far.

  1. Mark 13 August 2008 at 20:32
    I can't wait to get mine :) Oh and I'd like to thank Axlart from Doctor Who Hideout, a great site I recommend you visit, for pointing this out to me :) Thanks Ax :D
  2. Anonymous 13 August 2008 at 20:35
    AWESOME POST I WANT ONE
    I WANT ONE
    I WANT ONE!
    omg he loooks so cute!
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    omg im gonnna get loads of these n throw himmmm at peoplez on tha street!
    THEY HAVE IT CUMING!
    ROLL ON!
  3. D.R.P. 13 August 2008 at 20:36
    Cool post Mark I may get one ;)
  4. Anonymous 13 August 2008 at 20:46
    It looks sooooooooooo cute!!! :D I'll probably wait and see if it comes down in price so I can buy loads of them
  5. Conor 13 August 2008 at 20:51
    Cool post, its sooo cute cant wait to get it. :D
  6. Doctor Who Hideout 13 August 2008 at 21:04
    Cool Post. The Plush Adipose does look Good (Ok, and cote *shifty*). I doubt I will actually buy this but maybe if they made more like a Plush Dalek or Doctor or Slitheen I might consider. Only problem is the feet look a bit strange (But that might be because of how they took the picture). Thank you for recommending DWH Mark :).
  7. Collin Kelley 14 August 2008 at 00:05
    This was only a matter of time. I'm surprised they didn't rush it out sooner.
  8. Anonymous 14 August 2008 at 01:27
    Oh my goodness, oh my goodnes!!! I've been wanting one since the epsiode!! HEHEHEHE SOOOO DARN CUTE!!! How can you not love the Adipose ?? Poor things, Nanny made them do it. Just hope they'll ship stateside!!
  9. The Powerful Boy 14 August 2008 at 04:23
    aw cute I'm definably getting this
  10. Anonymous 14 August 2008 at 16:33
    The first in line.. what others could they do? Cuddly Slitheen? Graske? Chibi Dalek/Cybermen? Bannakaffalatta?
  11. Anonymous 16 August 2008 at 00:09
    My god! I sssssooooo want one! Man, I bet we won't get this in the US! I wish I had an Adipose of my own. Darn, I live on the wrong side of the world for a Doctor Who fan.
  12. Brad 16 August 2008 at 17:18
    Oh this is so cute. A must have. i'm gonna buy loads! cool post.
  13. Anonymous 19 June 2010 at 17:55
    It is cute. You just want to cuddle it.
    But I wonder if there's an official plush TARDIS?
    That'd be even better.

Something to say?