Remote Controlled Davros Image

By Mark
An image of the upcoming twelve inch remote controlled Davros was released today by Character Options and can be seen above thanks to Doctor Who Toys. It will go on sale at an RRP of £39.99 and is expected for release in either November or December. A five inch remote controlled Davros will also be released at a later date. In other news you can read a new interview with Russell T Davies here. In the interview he talks about Music of the Spheres and his time working on Doctor Who. Will you be buying the 12 inch remoted controlled Davros when it's released later this year?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

6 comments so far.

  1. D.R.P. 30 July 2008 at 10:03
    Cool post
    The Remote Control figure looks awesome
  2. Brad 30 July 2008 at 10:12
    Cool post
    I want this so bad! I'm asking for it for my birthday and the supreme dalek for christmas! Although my original gold dalek broke, i hope this one is better.
    Your site is 11/10!
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 30 July 2008 at 10:16
    Great Post. The Davros RC looks awesome. I hope this is out before Christmas, so then before Doctor Who I can go in hyper mode and pretend Davros has a new Dalek Empire of about Four Daleks XD including the Supreme Dalek. But yeah, cant wait to get this. Cool interview with Russell T Davies, good to see he took time out of writing or doing whatever to attend the proms, which was great, plus I agree with Russell, Moffat is a Genius.
  4. Becky 30 July 2008 at 12:20
    Wow! Great post Mark. I really could imagine that whizzing around my house, surrounded by a bunch of smaller Daleks. I want this!!
  5. Anonymous 30 July 2008 at 17:03
    Great post, this looks good, cant wait to get, Davros is great as is this site!
  6. Anonymous 30 July 2008 at 18:01
    Looks more like the 5" close up..

Something to say?