New Doctor Who Series 4 Posters

By Mark
Three new Doctor Who posters, all of them from series four, were recently released by Pyramid Posters. All three posters feature David Tennant (The 10th Doctor) and are on sale now at an RRP of £3.99. The first poster is of The Doctor and was originally used as a promotional image for the fourth series of Doctor Who. In the second poster The Doctor and Donna are surrounded by the Adipose and are standing in front of their spaceship. The third is another of The Doctor, this time he's surrounded by smoke and is standing outside the Tardis. Will you be buying these posters?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 11 July 2008 at 16:23
    I so want those posters lol
  2. Doctor Who Hideout 11 July 2008 at 16:35
    Great Posters! Love the Series four promo one. I doubt I would get any of them as I have no postsers on my wall.
  3. Conor 11 July 2008 at 18:39
    Those posters are amazing, cant wait to buy em, especially the Partners in Crime one.
  4. Brad 11 July 2008 at 19:19
    I love all of these posters, however my wall is full of them so I'll have to get only one, the partners in crime adipose one which I personally like best!
  5. Gaz 11 July 2008 at 20:11
    They are quite cool. My favourite is the Adipose one.

    I probably won't buy these, though.
  6. Anonymous 12 July 2008 at 00:27
    I am From the US and its hard to find these posters. Could anyone tell me a website where I could find them?
  7. Mark 12 July 2008 at 09:56
    Hiya Inol Skyes, welcome to the site :) I'm not too sure where you can get the posters in the US but amazon.com are stocking a few in if you're interested there http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-0577060-5116761?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=doctor+who+poster
    Thanks everyone else for your comments to :)

Something to say?