Jenny, Series Five Companion?

By Mark
Reports from The Sun suggest that Jenny, The Doctor's daughter, will be returning to Doctor Who as a full-time companion for the fifth series of the show. Jenny appeared in the sixth episode of Doctor Who series four and is played by actress Georgia Moffett. According to the article the show's bosses are keen to sign her up after she proved a hit with fans of the show. Earlier reports suggested that she would appear in one of the specials next year but as always nothing has been confirmed yet so I would take this with a pinch of salt. These are just rumours at the moment and they may prove to be true or they may prove to be false. In other news Freema Agyeman has been cast in the upcoming show Law and Order: London. Would you like Jenny to return to Doctor Who for it's fifth series in 2010?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

9 comments so far.

  1. Conor 28 July 2008 at 11:38
    Cool post, Im not to sure I would like to see Jenny as a full time companion, maybe just for a few episodes. I suppose it would be a change. Great site :D
  2. D.R.P. 28 July 2008 at 11:38
    great post it would be awesome to have Jenny back as a companion!
  3. Doctor Who Hideout 28 July 2008 at 11:43
    Cool Post. I kind of have mixed feeling on this. I found The Doctor's Daughter one of the weaker episodes from the Fourth series. But, I do think Jenny should come back as a Character she needs to develop in my opinion.
  4. Collin Kelley 28 July 2008 at 14:05
    Meh. I don't know if I'd want her full time. A few guest appearances would be nice.

    Wait...Freema is doing Law and Order? God that's terrible news. Is she not doing Torchwood?
  5. Anonymous 28 July 2008 at 20:17
    I'd like Jenny to come back. I'm not sure how I feel about her as a companion, but I trust the writers, so if that's the direction they're going, I'm not worried. It would be nice for the Doctor to know that she's not dead though! That flashback killed me. lol
  6. Anonymous 29 July 2008 at 13:17
    No no no no no! I'll stop watching if that happens.
  7. Anonymous 29 July 2008 at 13:19
    Forgot to add - if she and Tennant are still together irl, they need to re-cast the role, because that's just creepy.

    Good post! :)
  8. Anonymous 29 August 2008 at 11:48
    I will stop watching if she becomes the next companion,she would be awful and it would be weird because they are dating, she not even that good of an actress. BRING BACK ROSE the doctor and her are meant to be together
  9. Anonymous 26 March 2009 at 02:05
    Hi!
    hum, I don´t know, but I agree with the person is above me. BRING BACK ROSE!! That´s a true love! >,<

Something to say?