Doctor Who Series 4 Finale Repeat Tonight

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
Make sure you don't forget that the Doctor Who series four finale will be repeated tonight on BBC One. It's very rare that a program will get a second showing on BBC One and this just goes to show how popular Doctor Who is. Starting at 5:35pm, The Stolen Earth and Journey's End will be shown back to back. It's estimated that the final episode of the series, Journey's End, will air at around 6:25pm. Will you be watching the Doctor Who series four finale repeat tonight?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 13 July 2008 at 15:21
    Great Picture. Might watch the repeat depending on if I want to have a tears down my face at the end of Journey's End. The best finale ever.
  2. Conor 13 July 2008 at 15:39
    Cool post and awesome image, I may watch the repeat from start to finish, those two episodes are definitly my favourite!
  3. Brad 13 July 2008 at 15:39
    I loved these episodes. watched them about 200 times already so i don't think i'll watch.

Something to say?