Planet Of The Ood Preview

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
A new trailer for the third episode of Doctor Who Series 4, Planet of the Ood, was shown after last night's explosive episode of Doctor Who. In the trailer we see clips of The Doctor, Donna, The Ood and much more, you can view the trailer below;

Planet of the Ood will air next Saturday at 6:20pm on BBC One. In other news it's Peter Davison's birthday today, I would like to wish him a happy birthday and the best for the future. You can send your birthday messages to Peter below.
What do you think of the trailer?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

 

6 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 14 April 2008 at 16:09
    Planet of the Ood Looks Great! The Ood Should become the New Series Iconic Monster Kind of Like the Daleks and the Master.
  2. Gaz 14 April 2008 at 16:20
    Cool post

    Watch T.F.O.P. earler as I was on holiday and the I loved the trailer.

    The Doctor & Donna being mistaken as a married couple again.

    Plus it's not next Saturday, it's Saturday.

    I just saw a new advert for P.O.T.O.

    Happy birthday to P.D., too!
  3. Anonymous 14 April 2008 at 16:26
    Great post. love the picture and the trailers brilliant I can't wait for this episode. Happy birthday to Peter Davison as well!
    Well now we see Doctor Who at 6:20 again, lol.
  4. Rhys 14 April 2008 at 16:36
    Awesome Preview, I can't wait for this episode. Nice picture too. :D. And Happy Birthday to Peter Davison. :D.
  5. Anonymous 14 April 2008 at 19:27
    nice the picture is cool and i cant wait for this ep. happy bday to peter and conwinserdently (soz cant spell today) i just watched earthshock
  6. Anonymous 15 April 2008 at 16:48
    I can't wait!

Something to say?