Gethin Jones In Doctor Who Series 4

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
It has now been confirmed that Gethin Jones, one of Blue Peter’s many presenters, will be appearing in the final episode of Doctor Who Series 4. Gethin recently appeared on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing and will be leaving Blue Peter this June. Here is what Gethin has to say about being in Doctor Who;

“The episode is number 13, it was a good day of filming and I have already done it. I’m sure it’s a dream of many children to join Doctor Who. I love the show and I think Russell T Davies is a legend. One of my last Blue Peter jobs will be appearing in one of the last episodes of the new Doctor Who series.”

You may remember seeing Gethin in the pilot episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures, Invasion of the Bane. In this episode he was seen advertising Bubbleshock. Gethin also did some filming in a Cyberman costume for Doctor Who Series 2. In other news don't forget John Barrowman is a judge on tonight's "I'd Do Anything" results show at 7:30pm on BBC One. What do you think about Gethin being in Doctor Who?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Doctor Who Hideout 13 April 2008 at 13:39
    Cool! He Was Great as a Cyberman XD
  2. Anonymous 13 April 2008 at 15:00
    cool will be good to see him again
  3. Robit 13 April 2008 at 15:17
    Cool post nice picture he was great a cyberman.
  4. Anonymous 14 April 2008 at 09:34
    Gethin Jones appeared in Series 5 of Strictly Come Dancing on BBC, not Dancing on Ice ITV.
  5. Mark 14 April 2008 at 16:09
    Thanks Anonymous for your correction, I've changed it now, thanks everyone for your comments too.

Something to say?