The Sarah Jane Adventures Figures

By Mark
A new range of The Sarah Jane Adventures figures are set for release later this year. Three different Sarah Jane figures, a Baby Slitheen, Kudlax and a Graske will all be released. To see The Sarah Jane Adventures merchandise available in stores now click here and here. The first promotional images for the newly announced figures can be seen in the below video;

These figures look great and I will be getting them when they are released. Hopefully in the next wave of figures, if there is one, there will be Maria, Luke and Clyde figures. I also think a Trickster figure and a Mr Smith playset would be a great addition to the merchandise for The Sarah Jane Adventures.
Will you be buying these figures when they hit the shops?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

 

4 comments so far.

  1. dalek94 4 February 2008 at 16:32
    Cool figures i can't wait to get my hands on them(in the "buy them" way and not in the "wit woo" way, lol)
  2. Robit 4 February 2008 at 16:38
    cool post mark love those figures im buying them thanks mate
  3. Anonymous 4 February 2008 at 16:55
    nice looks good. now we need box set confirmation
  4. Collin Kelley 5 February 2008 at 00:48
    I have the Sarah Jane figure with the Star Poet, but I LOVE the one of her in the white jacket with the Graske. I hear the Dr. Who series 2 figure from School Reunion (where she's packaged with K-9) is very limited and hard to find. I'm trying to round one up.

Something to say?