Awake Watching Sleeper

By Mark
The picture above was made by me.
The second series of Torchwood continues tonight with episode two, “Sleeper”, airing at 9pm on BBC2. The specially edited pre-watershed version of “Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang” will also air tonight at 7pm on BBC2 followed by a 10 minute long Torchwood Declassified at 7:50pm. Here is tonight’s Torchwood schedule;

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang (Pre-watershed Version) – 7pm - BBC2
Torchwood Declassified (Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang) – 7:50pm – BBC2
Sleeper – 9pm – BBC2
Sleeper (Repeat) – 11:25pm – BBC3

The pre-watershed version of tonight’s new episode “Sleeper” will air tomorrow at 7pm on BBC2 with the second episode of Torchwood Declassified airing straight after at 7:50pm. Here is tomorrows Torchwood schedule;

Sleeper (Pre-watershed Version) – 7pm – BBC2
Torchwood Declassified (Sleeper) – 7:50pm – BBC2


Star of the show, John Barrowman releases "Anything Goes", his autobiography, tomorrow and has already planned seven signing events, you can find out which dates and which locations he will be signing his book here. I will be reporting about the signings in a post tomorrow and I’m sad to announce that there aren’t any Manchester signings confirmed at this moment in time. The first signing that John is doing will take place tomorrow at 11am in the Birmingham High Street branch of Waterstones.
Will you be watching Torchwood tonight?
Are you going to any of John Barrowman signings?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment
Thanks
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous 23 January 2008 at 16:55
    awesum cant wait for tonights ep and also declassified
  2. Gaz 23 January 2008 at 18:07
    I can't wait for Sleeper tonight! It looks great!
  3. Robit 24 January 2008 at 20:38
    mark click on my name to see my account then click on my site view my blog
  4. Beckybexx :) 24 January 2008 at 23:48
    sleeper was cool, bit i was a bit disappointed.
    i guess i just had high expectations after last week.

    Mark, can you do me a biiiiiig favour, please? or, like, anyone?
    just find a good quality, clear picture of what Captain Jack's wrist strap actually looks like?

    I'm making myself a watch that looks like it.

    I'll be soo grateful!

    Thanks
    :)
    x
  5. Anonymous 25 January 2008 at 20:00
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/gallery/s1_09-10gallery/800/a11.jpg

    Incase you want the picture - a design from series 1, can't have changed that much, surely.

    Good episode.

Something to say?