Radio Times' Time Crash

By Mark
This weeks edition of the Radio Times, released today, features David Tennant and Peter Davison on the front cover. Also there is as an interview with Peter Davison and behind the scenes pictures of the Doctor Who Children In Need Special "Time Crash" featured inside the magazine. Here are some extracts from the interview;
"The idea of coming back to play the Doctor was mentioned to me casually a few months ago: would I be interested? And I said, 'Yes!' I didn't really have to think about it, partly because it gives me such credibility with my children. They're huge fans of the new show.
"Before it came back, they were huge fans of the old Doctor Who videos they saw of me – but they very quickly changed their allegiance to the new Doctor!"

The Multi-Doctor story Time Crash airs on the 16th November 2007.
This weeks issue of the Radio Times is in shops now at the price of £1, so why not buy your copy?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?