450th Post Wallpaper Special

By Mark
It's now my 450th post since the site started. I would like to thank all my visitors for viewing the site and hopefully returning every so often to catch up on the latest news. For this special post I have made a Tardis and Torchwood Treasures Doctor Who wallpaper/background for you to use if you wish to on your computer desktop.
Here it is;

You can see the image enlarged here, so you can use it for your desktop. I Hope you like it, I am also working on a Torchwood wallpaper which will be posted as soon as it's finished.

Onto a bit of news, you can listen to a track in full from the forthcoming Doctor Who Series Three soundtrack on Silva Screen's newly formed Myspace Page. The track is track 26 on the album and is called "The Stowaway" it is sang by Yamit Mamo and will feature in Doctor Who "The Voyage Of The Damned". You can listen to it here. I think that the song is great, I really can't wait for the soundtrack to be released on 5th November along with the Doctor Who Series 3 Boxset.

I would also like to thank Rob, Bad Wolf and Luke for helping out with the pop up cbox on the sidebar of the site.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?