David Tennant Daily Record Interview

By Mark
David Tennant was recently interviewed by the Daily Record where talked about the filming process for Doctor Who, Fame and much more.
Here are a few quotes from David Tennant from the interview;

When talking about Doctor Who he said;
"It's the same imaginative leap - the person you were talking to at the catering van that morning now has seven green tentacles on their head. You just get on with it.
"I love it - it's just like being in the playground."


When asked if he would ever appear in a musical , he replied;
"I can bang out a tune, and yes I'd love to do a musical. I'm still waiting for the phone call."

Read the full interview here.
I think it would be great if David appeared in a musical. I'm glad to hear David loves filming Doctor Who.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?