400th Post: Sarah Jane Smith Special

By Mark
It was my 400th Post, 9 posts ago and I have decided to dedicate this 400th special post to looking at the character of Sarah Jane Smith seeing as Sarah Jane Adventures starts tomorrow. So lets start with an updated profile I have made on Sarah Jane Smith;

Sarah Jane Smith Updated Character Profile

Actress: Elisabeth Sladen
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Sarah Jane Smith, companion to the third and fourth Doctor, now has her own spin-off show called “Sarah Jane Adventures”. Sarah Jane first appeared in Doctor Who way back in 1973 in the Third Doctor’s story “The Time Warrior”. Sarah Jane witnessed the 3rd Doctor regenerate into the 4th Doctor at the end of “Planet of the Spiders”. During her time as The Doctor’s companion she encountered both The Daleks and The Cybermen. She also encountered many other aliens/monsters. The Doctor left in his Tardis without Sarah Jane at the end of “The Hand of Fear”.
In “School Reunion”, Sarah Jane then returned to Doctor Who, meeting The 10th Doctor, Rose and Mickey for one episode. She encountered the Krillitanes in “School Reunion”. Sarah Jane’s robot pet dog was caught in an explosion at the school leaving Sarah Jane upset however at the end of “School Reunion” when The Doctor leaves her she sees K9 again. The Doctor rebuilt K9 for her. Sarah Jane has her own gadget which is much like The Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver, her gadget is the Sonic Lipstick.
Sarah Jane next appears in the Sarah Jane Adventures alongside Maria, Luke and Clyde where she is sure to encounter many other aliens.

Sarah Jane Adventures Wallpaper

I have made my very own Sarah Jane Adventures background also for you all to use if you want. I’m not sure the Dimensions are correct but its still a great image to use for your desktop. Here it is, hope you like it;
See the desktop I made bigger here.
On the subject of wallpapers the BBC Sarah Jane Adventures site have a new wallpaper available for use. It’s of the baby Slitheen ripping out of its human disguise. See the enlarged picture so you can use it for your backgroud here.

Tardis and Torchwood Treasures Update

As you may already know I have now made a forum for all viewers of the site to use. Its called “Tardis and Torchwood Treasures The Forum”, the banner used on the site can be seen above. I would like to thank all members who have joined and hope that other members will soon join, I can promise it’s a friendly forum. Visit it here.
This site has now managed to reach 20,000 hits which I would like to thank every single visitor for. Thank you so much I hope you enjoy my site.

Enjoy my 400th Special Post.
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Bad Wolf 23 September 2007 at 19:46
    very good very imformative. like your background and great profile a brill read well done
  2. Anonymous 23 September 2007 at 19:49
    Cool posto Mark
    I like the background to!
    I hope this will post this time XD
  3. Anonymous 30 April 2011 at 21:28
    COOL

Something to say?