The Tenth Doctor Audio Collection

By Mark
A New audio CD will be released on 3rd September 2007 (this year), based around David Tennant as the 10th Doctor. Elisabeth Sladen presents the two hour long CD.
Here is what the BBC Doctor Who Site have to say;

Elisabeth Sladen will present a new collection of interviews and behind-the-scenes features from Doctor Who in BBC Audiobooks' forthcoming release - Doctor Who at the BBC: The Tenth Doctor.
The set features a whole host of Doctor Who-related items and interviews - from Blue Peter, Breakfast, Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, Front Row and Jo Whiley Meets Doctor Who.
The CDs also contain extracts from BBC Radio Wales's very own Doctor Who - Back in Time series.
With comedy sketches from the Dead Ringers and I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue teams thrown in, and a bonus peek at the Christmas episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures, the two-hour CD set is published by BBC Audibooks on 03 September 2007.

The Cover can be seen above, and I personally really like the cover. Its definitely one of my favourite Doctor Who CD Covers.
I will be buying the CD, will you?
Enjoy My Post
Please Coment Below
Thanks
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?