Torchwood Magazine!

By Mark
Above Is an image made by me and is a fan cover not the actual cover. It is copyright to Tardis and Torchwood Treasures but may be used with permission.

A Torchwood Magazine is set to be released when Torchwood Series 2 airs. This Information comes from Kasterborous ;

Kasterborous can now exclusively reveal, courtesy of some industry sources, that Titan will be publishing a Torchwood magazine heading our way in January, presumably to tie-in with the new series which will include comic book content. Titan also hold the rights to produce graphic novels, so we could see the comic book content from the magazine republished as graphic novels.

Finally a Torchwood Magazine, Personally I have been wanting one to be released since series 1, can't wait till January! I certainly will be buying it.
Torchwood Series 2 and Torchwood Magazine to look forward to.

Will you be buying the magazine?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Gaz 18 July 2007 at 17:13
    Cool pic. I won't be buying it as I'm not allowed to watch Torchwood.:(

Something to say?