"The Barrowman Project"

By Mark
John Barrowman is set to appear on many upcoming television shows.

John will appear on the first show of "Animal Rescue Live" on BBC1 10am -11am On Monday 16th July. He will be live from Battersea Dogs Home.

John Barrowman will also appear on "The Friday Night Project" on 27th July, I like to call it "The Barrowman Project".

Well John is certainly busy, saving the universe and all but he still manages to make time for television shows.

I am sure John will be absolutely hilarious on "The Friday Night Project" as he always is, plus "The Friday Night Project" is always funny. Previous guest include Billie Piper and David Tennant.
I will be watching, Will You?

Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Gaz 11 July 2007 at 19:56
    im at skwl 4 the animal 1 :(
  2. Anonymous 12 July 2007 at 11:59
    Not sure if you got the comment left on your "Marvellous Merchandise" page, so I'll tell you here. Almost everything on that page is copyright doctorwhotoys.net, your publishing of it here is I believe copyright theft, which I seem to remember is against the law. See other comment
  3. Mark 12 July 2007 at 17:06
    Sorry i have deleted the post
    I didnt get it from doctor who toys i got an email from a friend with that info soz
  4. Mark 12 July 2007 at 17:07
    And that info must have been from your site sorry i sincerely apologize

Something to say?